A week in Ireland starting July 29

I would like to chat with other travelers on this trip Sandy

Comments

• We look forward to meeting you on the first night. It will be our 4th Tauck trip and they have all been wonderful.
    See you soon, Jim and Debbie
  • Hi Sandy and Jim
    My friend and I will also be on this tour. My first Tauck trip. I look foward to meeting you both.
  • We will be arriving a day early at 10am (ugh). Being picked up by Tauck driver, Tony Woods. It will be too early to check in but I understand Mr. Woods can offer suggestions as to how to spend the time. The front desk is also used to early arrivals and can guide our weary eyes. We also need guidance as to how to spend the next day prior to the welcome dinner. Tauck always thinks of everything way in advance so I know we wont be disappointed. Looking forward to meeting you. Jim/Debbie
  • Hi Jim,
    Just a bit of information about your early arrival...we returned from this tour last month, tacking this tour on to a two week tour of England, Scotland, Wales. We arrived from London at about 12:30 and still had to wait over an hour for our room to be ready. In all fairness, a Tauck Bridges tour was leaving as we arrived, and I assumed they were hustling to have those rooms prepped. Obviously jet lag was not an issue for us, but there were a number of fellow travelers who had just arrived and looked like they were in dire need of their rooms.
    Dromoland Castle has a myriad of wonderful activities. We played 9holes of golf and wished we had had the time to play all 18 (played late afternoon after our return from the Cliffs of Moher). There is biking, archery, tennis, swimming, boating , fishing and just wandering about trails on the beautiful grounds.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file