Options

Iceland cruise

I did the Iceland tour in JULY, 2018. Most of the time I had the same Tauck Tour Director for shore excursions. He was super great; knowledgeable, very organized, courteous. The last day is rather boring, by schedule needs. Had to be off the ship by 9:00 am. Airport arrival was about 3 pm. I was not enthused by the lava walks or the Blue Lagoon (where we did have a very nice lunch. Do wish and hope I could have the same tour director on either of my next trips.

Comments

• Options
    We also took the cruise this July. We very much enjoyed the walks in the geysers area and lava, isn’t that why most people go to Iceland? The Blue Lagoon was also a highlight for us, in fact, we looked so much younger after slavering all that special white mud on our faces that hardly anyone recognized us when we got home.????
    All the tour guides were great and we have had one of them on a land tour before too!
  • Options
    This cruise was one of my favourite! I took it in July 2018, I liked Iceland so much that I even stayed several more days there ))) Rented local apartment through Tranio and now it is one of my favourite countries ))) It was worth to stay there for some days additionally.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file