Vietnam, Cambodia, and Thailand

Hi. We are taking the March 4, 2019 tour. Would love to chat with fellow travelers who will be going on that tour. Also, would like to talk to those who have been on the trip, and would like to share their their experiences.
Thanks, Andi

Comments

• Hi there, Andi. Lynda here. Also going on this trip and arriving a day early from WDC. Where are you traveling from and will you arrive early as well?
  • Lynda, We are arriving on the 3rd, from Phila., flying out of JFK.
  • This trip is absolutely wonderful! You will love it. Lots to see and do. I went a few years ago. You will find March weather is quite hot. That's the only down side.
  • I am on the March 4, 2019 Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand trip, arriving one day early from St. Petersburg, Florida, this is my 10th I believe Tauck tour. Edris
  • Hi Edris and Andi: I actually will arrive on the 3rd, arriving a day early out of WDC. Would love to meet all of you before the trip actually starts. Maybe a drink at the hotel? I am Lynda. How can we arrange to meet?
  • Hi Nigel and I will be arriving very late on the 3rd from Chicago. I am Lorna and we would be interested to meet others on the trip before it starts on the 4th
  • Edris wrote:
    Hi Andi,

I am arriving 21:40 March 3, late, maybe we can get together at breakfast the next day. My email is Josephine1409@tampabay.rr.com, I post under Edris, name is Gina.

Very dangerous to post email addresses on this site. Plenty of spammers waiting looking everyday. I suggest you remove these posts.
  • Yes, not a good idea to publish your email. Personally I don’t like to commit to meeting anyone before the tour In case we are very tired from jetlag amd would prefer not to meet anyone for the first time in that condition.
  • BSP51 wrote:
    Very dangerous to post email addresses on this site. Plenty of spammers waiting looking everyday. I suggest you remove these posts.
  • My husband and I are taking March 6th trip Arriving in Hanoi late evening March 3. Leaving fo Ha Long Bay on March 4 and returning to Hanoi March 5.
    Would love to hear from others.
    We live in Margate NJ

• Is there another trip leaving on the 4th? Small group?

• I think the original poster was talking about March 4 of 2019, not 2020. You might want to start a new thread to see if you get any responses.

• I think it is easy to find fellow travelers on your arrival in Hanoi.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file