Options

Albert Einstein museum and apartment

Does anyone have a review of the tour to Einsteinhaus?

Comments

• Options

You can take your own tour and it is a short walk from your hotel in Bern. Also, if you haven't already seen the (PBS or HBO) "Genius" series on Einstein you should definitely watch it before your trip. He walks down the mainstreet in Bern oldtown past the clocktower all the time, its a short walk from your hotel. We took this trip 2 years ago, it was wonderful. I hope you are planning on going on the Jungfrau excursion, it was the high point (literally and figuratively) of our trip. We took diamox pills for altitude sickness and were fine, some on our trip did not take the pills and had some problems. Have fun

• Options

"We took diamox pills for altitude sickness and were fine, some on our trip did not take the pills and had some problems."

Thank goodness I saw your note. I am scheduled for this trip in October, and the whole reason is to go to the Jungfrau! I never would have thought about altitude sickness. I've been in the Canadian Rockies and Yosemite and didn't have any issues, but this could be different. Guess I'd better bring these pills to be on the safe side.

• Options

The altitude is 11.000+ feet...better to be on the safe side

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file