Options

restaurants in Budapest

I would appreciate restaurants suggestions in Budapest, if you have been there in the last year

Comments

• Options

In the Budapest to Amsterdam river cruise category I posted a trip report from this last May/June which included where we ate. We tried to go to Hungarikum Bisztro but we couldn't get reservations. Booked up. Budapest is fairly reasonably priced compared to places like Paris or London so you don't have to spend a fortune for a good meal.

• Options

Pomo D'Oro , Arany Janos Street. Italian food with some Hungarian. Ate there in 2017. Probably need reservations. 3/10th of a mile from the Danube.

• Options
    edited July 2019

You don't specify lunch or dinner. We had a great lunch at Urban betyár in May this year, which is only a few blocks from the Kempinski Hotel. Good Hungarian food, good service, very generous proportions. It was recommended by our local guide, and deservedly so. I'd think it would also be good for dinner if you aren't looking for something too fancy. If you go there you might want to spend a few minutes in the interesting little museum in the basement.

• Options

We thoroughly enjoyed Pesti Diszno Bisztro and Borkanyaha WineKitchen. Bon appetit!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file