Options

September 4th

We're on the September 4th trip, Any one else joining us? We're arriving a day early
Looking forward to a new Tauck Adventure

Comments

• Options

Irrelevant you on the classic safari

• Options

Sorry are you on the classic safari?

• Options

Yes I am

• Options

Hello Gene, my wife Marlene and I are doing the Classic Safari starting 7 Sept in Arusha. We are arriving in Arusha on 5 Sept to get un jet lagged. Looking forward to it. Any chance you mean the tour starting on the 7th?

• Options

I just looked, you are the trip after us. We are arriving early also. Have a great time.

• Options

To Davewho, We just returned from the Great Migration which started in Arusha. The hotels are not the same as yours and there are a few differences in your itinerary but here are some suggestions for your free day in Arusha if you tour does not go to these. The Arusha Cultural center is a combination shopping complex (both very high quality and also some "junk") and museum. The museum has many spectacular pieces (paintings and sculture) of African art. All of them are for sale too provided you have enough credit cards to pay for them LOL. There is also a restaurant there and it is easy to spend a few hours there (which Tauck will probably not provide). Also, in addition to the game drives you will take with Tauck, the Arusha National Park is worth a visit too. It has all the same animals but in a much more concentrated area. I think you can only do this with a professional guide/driver.

• Options

Thank you sherry-schare! I read somewhere the restaurant at the culture center is pretty good. Thanks much for the confirmation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file