Small Group July 5, 2020

Hello Everyone,
We are Tony and Sandi from Georgetown, Texas. Booked this tour today and looking forward to this new adventure. Also looking forward to any discussions pertaining to this tour.

Comments

• We're booked for Sep next year as well and I too look forward to reading how the tour went from those taking it this year since the itinerary changed from previous years. It looks so different from the other European tours we've taken - very scenery focused. Did you notice that the Activity/Pace codes changed from 2/3 to 3/3 for the 2020 tours? The itinerary seems to be the same.

• We are taking the tour in September 2019 and will be sure to let you know how it goes. Needless to say, we are very excited.

• Great Alina, I'll be interested in how the temperatures were and how much (or little) dressy clothes are needed. I suspect very little. The welcome dinner in Lausanne looks to be the dressiest occasion. So other than meeting hotel restaurant dress codes I don't see much need for anything other than dress slacks and 2-3 nice tops.

• Arriving two days early to try to catch the Montreaux Jazz Festival, anyone else interested?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file