Options

A beautiful book

edited October 2020 in Kenya & Tanzania

I’ve been waiting to receive a copy of this book and it’s here! It’s for the www.rememberingwildlife.com project. It’s the latest of a number of similar books about endangered species.
When we were in K and T less than a year ago, we came across a mother cheetah and six cubs. We watched her hunting and catching an antelope at an incredible speed, so fast, she looked like a blur. She caught her prey but within an instant, an hyena arrived and stole the antelope! That happens so often, how hard it must be to be a mom cheetah with six cubs. There are several photographs of a mom with six cubs in the book. I am absolutely convinced these photos taken in the Mara are ‘my’ cheetahs. The book was only recently finished during the Pandemic, so it really is likely it could be them.

All proceeds from the book go to the remembering wildlife fund. But one and enjoy!

Comments

• Options

I just bought it for the grandkids.

Took the ‘kids’ to Alaska when grandson Caleb was six. The owner of this wild animal movie set said he would give anyone who could identify this animal five bucks. Caleb immediately said, “that’s a pine marten”. He got the five bucks. He knows and loves animals.

• Options
    edited October 2020

For anyone going to Alaska this spot is near Skagway in Haines Alaska.

• Options

We got the book. Really beautiful. The kids will love it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file