advise flight info

can you please share the email address to send flight info on a confirm reservations. The agent of record is out of the office on medical leave.

Comments

• edited July 2021

.Anyone at Tauck should be able to add your flight info.
    You have obviously set up a Tauck account , you may be able to enter it yourself on your Dashboard

• From the Tauck homepage (not the Forum Homepage) log into your online account, go to the appropriate trip, Arrival/Return tab and enter the flight info. While in your account you can verify status of payments, etc.

We don't use a TA so it is entirely possible if you do, you may not be able to enter this tab or the info. Maybe someone else can confirm.

• We use a travel agent and I have access to the Tauck homepage and can enter my flight arrival and departure info there. Just did so yesterday for a trip later this year.

• Same here -- I usually book my own flights and then enter them on my account page. My current issue (not really a problem) is that United has changed my flight times and hasn't notified me. (United also did the same with my daughter's flights, which are from a different airport.). So I just keep checking and updating my and her arrival/departure info on the Tauck page.

• i often don’t get notified of changes in our reservations. We are going to the airport three hours early tomorrow simply because I have no idea what to expect. We will just have dinner at the Admirals Club and hang out.