Greek Govt Visitor Form

For any travelers going to Greece, Tauck's info correctly indicates you have to fill out an electronic travel form for the Greek government prior to arrival. Don't wait until the last minute to do this. It takes (multiple attempts for me) to get the form submitted. There is not any "help" on the site. They require your cellphone number. Enter a "+" followed by the number "1" and then your cell phone area code and number. Do not include the usual double "00" before the country code "1" . The form won't recognize the number and will lock up. Took me a while to figure this out.

Comments

• edited July 2021

Great tip, thanks. I believe the "+" is cell phone talk for international call.

• Thank you for the information. Portugal requires travelers complete a Passenger Locator Card 48 hours prior to travel. (Treasures of Spain & Portugal but I'll be on the eastward cruise... Portugal then Spain, so landing Lisbon) Your tip may be applicable to Portugal's form, so I'll follow your advice and perhaps save me numerous attempts, time and frustration.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file