Very very safe!

We are presently on this trip and it is wonderful!! It’s a great time to go! I feel way more safe here than in the U.S. and I almost canceled our trip. Glad I did not…it is fabulous and there aren’t any crowds! There are only 17 of us on the ship Isabela II. Wow. It can hold 40. Guides are awesome and cater to us. I feel very safe re COVID.

Comments

• We are also on this trip and absolutely agree. Feel much safer here than in the US. Guides are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Sites are not crowded. We highly recommend this tour and very glad we did not delay it to later.

• Any further follow up of your experience?Booked on December 2 Galapagos trip ;would appreciate feed back to help my decision!

• Lindylou :Can you comment on the rest of your trip?Hope you have returned safely!

• Lindy
    On only posted the once, she will probably never return
    Do you want to know about Galápagos in Covid times, or the tour, I’ve taken the Galápagos tour twice, not Peru.

• Thanks British.Was hoping to hear from Lindylou since she posted such a positive comment.Mostly wanted to know the current Covid conditions..Planning to go on our tour starting Dec1.According to the Tauck website it is a sold out tour.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file