Israel open to visitors from ALL countries effective 1/9/22

See 1/16/22 update from Tourism Israel immediately below.

https://www.touristisrael.com/when-will-travel-to-israel-resume/31963/

Appropriate levels of vaccination required of course.

Comments

• We are booked (4th try since 2020) on the April 28th Israel and Jordan tour. A bit confusing on entry requirements. Received our Moderna booster 3rd shot on September 16th. Appears that your last shot must be within 180 days of departing Israel. How will this be handled for our entry? PCR pre-arrival test or other?

• edited January 2022

Jimandjane, my husband Bill and I are also on the April 28 tour arriving on April 27. We look forward to meeting you. Also the 180 day requirement appears to be for the original 2-shot regimen. It doesn’t mention boosters.

• It’s possible we may need a fourth shot to enter Israel, although current trials with it there show it is not that effective against Omicron. I think we will be just inside the 180 days when we go from our booster shot. The preflight PCR and arrival PCR, we think are unlikely to be changed.

• My husband and I are on the April 26, 2022 tour. Anyone out there on this tour? We will be arriving on April 25.

• edited February 2022

We sadly canceled our tour because our flights kept being changed and it became impossible. But we have traveled with Tauck a lot. Having one suitcase has never been a problem and my husband has never taken a jacket/sportscoat.
    There is no malaria in Egypt or Jordan

• MReid, my husband Bill and I are also on the 4/26 tour arriving from Chicago on 4/25. We look forward to meeting you.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file