E-Green Book?

A general question.... I see references to Tauck's E-Green Book...and don't believe we have yet received one. Our tour departs April 13 (Belgium and Holland in Spring - Northbound). Can anyone advise when we should expect the email with the E-Green Book? Thanks!

Comments

• It’s not officially called E-Green Book, so you might not have seen it. Mine for Holland and Belgium April 18 departure came on March 8. It was from info@taucktravel.com and the subject was Important Pre-Departure Tour Documents. There is a green Get Documents button at the bottom. If you used a travel agent, it most likely went there.

• clams,

I would suggest checking your "spam" folder to see it it is buried there. If not, let Tauck know.

• edited March 2022

Dottie, Thank you. Yes, we received the "Important Pre-Departure Tour Documents" back in early February and lots of other emails pre and post that communication. It was the reference on this forum to an "E-Green Book" that had me confused.... Thanks very much!

• clams, prior to covid Tauck used to mail a small spiral bound book with a green cover and the title "Documents for Your Journey" that got dubbed the "green book". It used to arrive shortly after you made your final payment but now that they're gone digital the timing varies. No idea if the hardcopy will ever return. Some of us miss them and some of us don't.

• I guess people on the forum should stop using the term green book so we don’t confuse people. The term was invented here on the forum I think, just because it is green. Let’s call it Final documents for your journey from now on.
    We have occasionally missed important emails from Tauck, espressos when we are on another vacation with Tauck at the time. Still miss the green book, it was so superior to a sheaf of papers and so easy to find in all the travel documents you have to take with you on a trip. I guess it saves Tauck a ton of money.

• So my question is whether it's called a green book or travel documents, when can I expect to see this arriving for my July 31 tour?
    Just for what it's worth I periodically check my SPAM folder just in case anyway.

• Just received my documentation, all 27 pages of it in PDF format.