Options

New Message from Jennifer

Did anyone see the new message from Jennifer Tombaugh

https://www.tauck.com/blog/with-ukraine-on-our-minds/

Comments

• Options

Yes, we got this via e-mail a few days ago. We have a trip scheduled in late May in Europe so thought that might have prompted the communication.

• Options

I received it as well. I thought it was a great letter. I’m headed to Italy for Classic Italy beginning May 4th.

• Options
    edited March 2022

Very well written…and reassuring to us since we leave for France in a few weeks. TAUCK is unparalleled in their reputation in times of travel challenges. We feel confident that if they don’t cancel a trip…we won’t worry! Appreciate this proactive communication!

• Options

We are headed to Italy in May too, and we didn’t receive this email. Can someone please share what info was contained in the email?

• Options

I didn’t get the email either, but I saw the link to it on the Tauck Website which I put a link to above.

• Options
    milmil
    edited March 2022

Love Jennifer Tombaugh, she is an incredible lady.
    I appreciate the message and I think it's great & essential to keep the communication, but I'm not really worried about traveling as long as I'm with Tauck, with them I always feel safe. They do care about our safety and go the xtra mile to ensure they are cover, the have built a nice network and are always on top. Of course things can happen, but they can happen at home too.
    Enjoy Life!

• Options

KarenK what date is your trip?

• Options

British, thanks for posting the link

• Options

I'll be traveling with Tauck in June. I met Ms. Tombaugh in August as she joined our tour group for cocktails. She had just ended the Douro cruise on the Andorinha and my group was beginning a Tauck cruise from Lisbon to Barcelona. I had not received the letter. Thank you British for posting.