Options

Cape Cod, the Islands

Wondering if anyone has done this one recently? I don't see any new discussion about it and would love to hear anything anyone cares to share. Booked for mid-September on a small group tour. Thanks

Comments

• Options

Although I have not done this tour with Tauck, I have visited the area on my own several times, the most memorable being a bed and breakfast self-guided tour. September is ideal due to less crowds and cooler temperatures. I hope you have the opportunity to have a clam bake on the beach! Enjoy.

• Options

There were certainly discussions on this tour just last Fall and they were not positive. We were in the Cape Cod area last Fall and toured independently. Just personally I would not consider this tour with Tauck

• Options

My husband and I took the first tour of the season in June . It was totally enjoyable!
    Sue, our TD , was a delight. Our group of 39 included travelers from France and England.
    The pace, hotels, sights, and meals were excellent. Whale watching was replaced with a ride through the dunes due to weather.
    This was our 16th Tauck tour chosen after ESW was cancelled 3 times!
    You will have a great time!!

• Options

British, I agree with you. You can easily do this same trip by yourself.. Safe and no getting lost.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file