A video look at El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa in Taos NM

This is the 2nd video of my recent September 2022 Tauck New Mexico Tour. This video features El Monte Sagrado Resort & Spa or the Sacred Mountain Resort in Taos NM. The hotel is unique in that it is located on over 9 acres of mainly wooded land about 1/2 mile from the Taos Plaza. Lots of woods and trails to walk around at the hotel. The well located Hotel features incredible art work, wonderful staff and rather unique room feature, a large jacuzzi in the center of the 520 sq. ft. room. This is a great place to stay at.
Here is the You Tube Link to the Video: https://youtu.be/cdoL4CTwaU8

Comments

• Sorry, but no no no... not my style.

• mil -- We stayed at that hotel on the New Mexico trip and I could not agree more!!

• judy05 HI.
    It looks more like a Retirement Home, not a Spa Lodge.
    Sorry.

• edited October 2022

I think it looks lovely, makes me want to book the trip for next year.

• In April 2021, we took a road trip on our own from Chicago to Santa Fe and Taos. We stayed at the El Monte Sagrado in Taos and its sister property in Santa Fe. Both were lovely, very comfortable, and in close proximity to the town squares. The staff was exceedingly friendly and helpful. We enjoyed our stay in both places. It should be noted, however, that at that time we were desperate to go somewhere/anywhere, and I’m sure they were desperate for the business.

• mil -- I did not love opening my eyes in the morning to cow hide on the closets!

• Where else would a cow hide?

• milmil
    edited October 2022

cow..?
    Better look around for the cowboy.... :0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file