Options

April 26th, 2023 Classic Italy-Anyone else going with us?

My husband and I will be taking our first Tauck tour (and first Italy trip) this April to celebrate 25 years of marriage! Tour starts on April 26th. Just wondering who else may be going? We are coming in 2 days early and also doing the early Capri add-on day.

Comments

• Options

Hi - My husband & I will be joining you one day early in Sorrento (& in Capri). It will be our 2nd Tauck Tour (Switzerland being our first in 2021). Two other couples are joining us - one a multi-time Tauck couple we met in Switzerland & the other a first-time couple like you. Look forward to meeting you in 3+ months! Susan & Patrick S.

• Options

You’ll love this trip..Be sure to read the other threads as there is terrific advise from other travelers. I wish I could go back!

• Options

Great tour, I would do it again if there weren't so many other places I want to visit. Maybe one day !!!

• Options

We are also going this April and it will be our second Tauck Tour! Can't wait!

• Options

We will be joining you. First Tauck trip, we are getting in one day early. Undecided on Capri, we may just enjoy Sorrento for the day. Tom & Sheila G.

• Options

My husband and I will be joining all of you. Also coming in early to do the Capri tour. Looking forward to this trip. Eilene and Don

• Options

Go To Capri. ITS AWESOME. Treat yourself to a pair of handmade sandals.

• Options

We are doing the small group tour, which starts the day before yours, (25th). That's the day we go to Capri - what date are you going?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file