Options

CURRENCY

Can you exchange currency at the hotels on the tour? If so, is there a limit for guest? I know there are ATMs, but I'm not crazy about using them.
I understand credit cards are widely accepted.
Any information is appreciated.

Comments

• Options

I always use ATMs usually at the airport or wherever the hotel directs me, only a couple of times there's been one at the hotel, never had a problem, credit cards are accepted however a lot of places won't accept American Express so be sure to take a Master Card or Visa. I've never changed currency in the hotel.

• Options

About forty years ago or so, it was always better to change money in hotels In Europe, cash for cash. When everyone would use American Express travel money vouchers..Wow, so long ago now, I can’t even remember the proper name, unlike in the US, the banks would charge money to exchange them.
    Is Tauck still going to do the upcoming Morocco tours, does anyone know?

• Options

Yes, Tauck is doing the upcoming Morocco trip; I have friends going the end of October.

• Options

Yes! Can't wait for our trip next month.

• Options

ATM:
    Near hotel in Hotel Rabat
    Not very close to hotel in Fez
    ATM in Four Season hotels
    Best to use Debit card and pin

Per online info: maximum 200.00 per transaction.
    We are on Oct 22 tour .

• Options

Our tour has been confirmed as a go. October 25 👏🏻. Tauck sent a very nice letter from one of their product folks who was in Morocco. It was a very reassuring letter. No changes to plans. .