Value of GoPro vs waterproof camera on Australia/New Zealand tour in addition to DSLR
For those of you that brought a GoPro on this trip - when did you use it? I have a good DSLR camera. I figure I could use a GoPro on Great Barrier Reef, but wasn't sure if there are other times/places when this would be desired over my DSLR (which I am definitely bringing). If you used a GoPro on the Great Barrier Reef, did you have a floating handle attached to it? Mine is in a waterproof case. Alternatively I have an older small waterproof Nikon Coolpix with an LCD screen. I used it snorkeling in Gallapagos. It was nearly impossible to see through face mask through the LCD, but somehow (lucky I guess) I got some great pictures. I do not want to travel with 3 camera, so some advice would be appreciated.