Options

Edinburgh Tattoo

Just curious as to where Tauck's seats are located when we attend the Edinburgh Tattoo on the evening of August 7, 2018 (the 8/2 Week in Scotland tour)?

Comments

• Options
    spmass wrote:
    Just curious as to where Tauck's seats are located when we attend the Edinburgh Tattoo on the evening of August 7, 2018 (the 8/2 Week in Scotland tour)?

I can’t help with the seats, but knowing Tauck, they are likely good ones! One word of caution, despite being August, be prepared for chilly and/or inclement weather. Check the forum archives for what others have said about the weather.
  • Options
    My trip to Edinburgh in August is supposed to include tickets to the Tattoo, I believe it doesn’t begin until 9pm since in Scotland it does not go dark in Summer until quite late. Scotland generally has cool summers especially after nightfall it gets chilly quickly.
  • Options
    spmass wrote:

When I went with Tauck a few years ago, we went to the early show as there were two at night. Our show was probably around 7:30 as the second show was starting at 10. The seats were at the end of the courtyard, right next to the VIP section. We had a great view of everything and I enjoyed it immensely. Do dress warmly.
  • Options
    Well, there ya go!????
  • Options
    Thanks to Kathy18! End seats would be wonderful (& I'd expect nothing less from Tauck). Also, thanks to other responders. My wife is always cold so she's thinking about taking her winter coat just in case.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file