Yellow Fever innoculation for South Africa
Disclaimer: We have had our shots, so I didn't attempt to find out if the form is current (which October?) and haven't checked to see what it says on the CDC, State Dept., WHO, SA, etc., websites, but . . .
I just received an invoice from Bushtracks for an activity we have planned in Livingstone, Zambia before the start of our upcoming Botswana, South Africa, Zambia tour. The invoice contains the following note: (I added color)
*** Please note: As of 1 October, if guests have stayed or been in transit in Zambia (this includes Livingstone and surrounds), a yellow fever certificate will be required to be shown on entering South Africa (whether staying or in transit at an airport). The certificate will need to be produced at any point of entry into South Africa to the customs and immigration officials.
Just an FYI for those on the fence about getting a Yellow Fever shot.