Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park Entry
I know Royal Livingstone Hotel stay includes free access to Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, but was wondering about the details.
According to what I read and see on Google maps, the Royal Livingstone (and the Avani) are actually within the greater Park boundaries. Is there any sort of entry gate along the trail leading from the hotel to the Zambia side of the falls and Knife Edge Bridge?
What happens if you exit the park at the entrance which I assume is located near the falls/Zambia border post(?), can you re-enter the Park there without paying an additional fee? Does the hotel give you something equivalent to a ticket or pass?
Do we also have free access to the section of Zimbabwe's Victoria Falls National Park opposite the falls between the bridge and the Zimbabwe border post?
The reason I ask is we are thinking about walking across the Victoria Falls Bridge, entering Zimbabwe, and having lunch at the Shearwater Rainforest Cafe or in the town of Victoria Falls (we will have Kaza univisas). We would like to walk there and back to the hotel through the park and want to minimize the amount of time we spend on Mosi-oa-Tunya road/Livingstone Way.