Options

Musical Magical Danube Tour 8/25/19

Musical Magic Along the Blue Danube arriving on Sunday 25,2019 at 11 am in the morning. We would like to hire a private tour guide to see the sights Tauck will not be taking us to. Is anyone interested in sharing expense? There is a licensed tour guide who has received excellent reviews on trip advisor. She offers a half day tour, and can customize our tour for us. She can accommodate up to 4 people. We are looking for another couple to tour with and share expense. Please advise if this is something you might be interested in. We are looking for her to pick us up at our hotel at about 2:30 in the afternoon.~~~~

Comments

• Options

We just returned from Musical Magic river boat trip. We didn’t hire a private guide. Budapest is easily doable without one. We walked to the oldest synagogue and took a tour. The hotel is beautiful. The hotel in Prague needs a upgrade in the rooms. The issue with this trip is mobility. It’s strenuous if you need a cane. Many steps . Several people on this trip had difficulty. I hurt my back from stopping a 90 year old man from falling head first. I think people should be aware that the activity level is at least a three

• Options
    edited September 2019

We have only taken one river cruise with Tauck and it was this summer. There was one person with pretty bad walking ability, she slowed the group down the first walking time and we all ended up rushed getting back to the hotel and dinner reservations. After that, the TD’s organized a ‘Yellow mellow’ Walking option for other tours and the person did that. I don’t know if this is usual.
    Susan, hope you have registered your back injury with the Tauck insurance, your back injury could be life long after this. A friend helped someone get up from a fall once years ago and she still has back problems from that.
    Loving19. If you are arriving on the same day as the tour begins, what state are you going to be in for siteseeing ?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file