"Been There" Virtual Travel Quiz. Round #3

Hope I'm not overstepping bounds by posting round 3. Below are a building exterior and then interior. What is the building> Where is it?

Comments

• And for extra credit, name 2 famous benefactors of the building who helped renovate and maintain it.

• The Dohány Street Synagogue located in Budapest, Hungary. It looked familiar from a trip I took to Budapest.

• Wow, that was fast. How about the extra credit question?

• edited April 2020

Come on guys, you are jumping the gun! Wait til I open the round so we aren't flooded with random entries. Thanks. I'll open Round #3 #4 in a few minutes.

• I will admit I didn't know the answer to that question so I had to google it and one was Tony Curtis, don't know who the other one was.

• edited April 2020

The other was Helena Rubenstein.

Also, this synagogue is known for being the largest one in Europe.

• Ahhhh, very interesting. Good submission.

• Thanks, TM, and apologies to Alan for crashing his party. Won't happen again.

• No problem, back on track. I just didn't want two or three different entries showing up at the same time with the same Round #'s.

Note: AlanS, BKMD, Smiling Sam, JohnS must wait for the appropriate number of Rounds to be completed before they can submit another entry. If entries dwindle, I'll re-evaluate.

• Using google,,, not cool :)

• Google is your friend. :) I get side tracked, probably way too often, but learn so much more, about a lot of things, before I finally get back to my original question!