EU to discuss reintroducing travel restrictions on visitors from the U.S

2»

Comments

• We have planned to stay an extra night in Milan at the hotel Tauck uses. Will Tauck still transport us to the airport the next day? We are on the Rhine Enchantment May 2022 southbound.

• Yes, that is standard especially if you are in the Tauck hotel.

• Did you book your extra night through Tauck? I don't know if that matters w/r to an airport transport. I think Tauck would likely still provide it. If you booked it through them, then for sure it is included, like Claudia said.

• I booked 3 nights at the Tauck hotel prior to the start of the Hawaii trip next week, and Tauck will pick me up at the airport (according to the "non-green book").

• Officially Tauck lists what transfers they'll do - which hotels, airports, rail stations, etc. In reality they are fairly flexible. You just need to make sure Tauck knows your plans and work with your TD or Cruise Director (CD). On our last river cruise which ended in Amsterdam, we booked 3 extra nights at a non-Tauck hotel. To get to there from the ship, the CD called our group a van taxi (6 adults plus luggage) which we paid for. But when it was time to go to the airport, the CD had also arranged for their car service to pick us up at our hotel and take us to the airport. In between our Seine plus Versailles/London cruise and the start of the England Scotland Wales tour, we needed to get from the Tauck hotel to the train station. It wasn't one of the officially listed transfers for that trip but there was no issue for Tauck to arrange

Generally, if its moving between a hotel and a local transport hub, Tauck will take care of it. They won't do private residences like an AirBnB.

• My wife and I have been on 13 Tauck trips. We usually add an extra day in addition to the gift of time. Typically we book
    our air and hotel directly. Tauck always has provided complimentary transportation to/from airport and hotel
    whether our extra day is at the start or end of tour. They are awesome. We stayed an extra day in Venice, where the tour ended
    but we were continuing on to Bellagio by private car. A Tauck guide met us in the Hotel lobby, accompanied us on the water taxi and then walked us to where our car was waiting. Doesn't get much better than that

• We’ve had similar experiences every where we’ve traveled. The Tauck courtesy is amazing!