Options

Family or connecting rooms in the Lyon hotel?

We are going on this cruise on 7/5/22 but staying over 1 additional night in Lyon. Does anyone know whether the Intercontinental has either connecting rooms or family rooms suitable for 17 year old cousins - 1 boy and 1 girl? I can't really go for them sleeping on a sofa bed, but we may not find twin beds either. Thanks for any input you have.

Comments

• Options

The best thing to do is to contact the hotel directly and ask. Be sure to tell them that you are/were part of a Tauck cruise. Good luck.

• Options

I'd suggest you call Tauck and find out from them what they are requesting on your behalf from the hotels. For a couple sharing a room you normally specify whether you want twin beds or 1 large bed which is almost always a king (even when it might say queen or double). How Tauck plans to accommodate two almost adult teens you need to hear from them. Some European hotel rooms we've had with Tauck barely had room for a luggage stand and others could have accommodated 2 twin rollaways.

If you booked a Cat 7 suite assuming all four of you would fit you might have a problem. The pull out sofas are what Americans would call a double i.e. smaller than a queen.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file