Options

Alaska Trips for 2023

2»

Comments

• Options

blankb1
    Check the Grand Alaska tour. It's a week of land tour including Denali, followed by a week cruising the passage. Tauck lists it as a land tour, but it's really a combination tour.

• Options
    edited April 2023

Just in our own personal opinion but our Grand Alaska tour was very disappointing, the land part was ok but we would never go on a big cruise ship again.

• Options

British, I agree with you about the big ship. For me, the land portions made it worthwhile.

• Options

We went with Silversea and would recommend them.  However, they have a formal night where men actually wore tuxedos and the ladies had long gowns.  A little over the top but there are plenty of dining options where the dress code is casual.

• Options

You might not see Denali, either. It's only completely visible a few days/month. That said, I enjoyed the park. Besides good Denali views 2 days (lucked out), hiked in the park.

Don't forget this is America, so it's easy to rent a car and travel there on your own.

• Options

We went to Talkeetna and took a small plane ride over to Denali, very worthwhile experience.

• Options

We did the small plane over Denali,too. Was amazing

• Options
    edited June 2023

Looking forward to Alaska tour

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file