Options

Inspire Floor Plan

A few weeks ago we discussed the issue of trying to figure out the room layouts. I finally found all my Rhine/Moselle cruise photos and sure enough had take one of the detailed floor plan for the Inspire. It assume it would be the same for the other similar ships - Savor, Joy and Grace . Unfortunately it was in a binder with a clear cover so it isn't the best picture. Hopefully it's readable here or you can download and blow it up.

Comments

• Options

I may be wrong but if you look up the particular tour there is usually a deck layout to be found.

Just Google “Tauck inspire deck plan” it’ll come up!

• Options

Claudia

Fantastic!

LOML likes to sleep on a certain side of the bed or facing a certain way, so for our first cruise on MS Joy I called Tauck to find out the cabin layout before choosing a particular Cat 3. It took a few days but they reached out to Scylla and got back to me with correct info. For our upcoming XMAS Mkts cruise on MS Inspire (sister ship to Joy). The same cabin wasn't available, so I selected a different Cat 3 cabin based on what I thought cabin layout pattern would be. Your diagram shows I guessed correctly! :D Thanks.

• Options
    edited April 2022

Rgm, yes there is a basic plan that shows what category cabins are where. But for people who care how each cabin is laid out - most specifically the bed, bathroom, etc - this more detailed diagram shows that.

Alan, we're on it again next year for our girls only Christmas cruise and I'm glad to see I picked a Cat 1 with the head of the bed not next to the bathroom of the loft next door.

• Options
    edited April 2022

I just did another search and could not find cabin layouts for the Inspire series, so thanks again.

For anyone who is interested, I found cabin layouts for Wind Star (and other Windstar vessels) at this link https://www.cruisecompete.com/deck_plans/cruise_ships/wind_star_cruise_tours All cabin layouts in the 100 and 200 series are the same, so it looks like you must flip the cabin layout diagram top to bottom so the entrances match the particular cabin you have selected on the port (l.) side and first flip the diagram left to right for starboard (r.) side cabins. The key is the clipped triangular shaped bathroom and how it is positioned on the deck plans. I chose correctly again!! :D

• Options

If you are looking for a cabin layout on Ponant, just go to its website.

The popout gives an option to see the floor plan in addition to the image. https://us.ponant.com/le-bellot#modal_cabines

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file