Options

Have a plan B just in case

Heathrow flight cancellations cause queues and 'chaos' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-61857008

Comments

• Options

British - We just returned from a trip with Viking on the Douro river and had to change planes going through Heathrow airport. It was an absolute nightmare. Long lines everywhere and people sleeping on the ground. Our plane was delayed but at least we are very grateful it wasn't cancelled like so many others. We will avoid Heathrow in the future for even in the best of times it is not an easy airport to navigate.

• Options

Unfortunately delays and cancelations are an every day thing now, I have a friend that was supposed to leave last Friday, direct flight from Orlando to Heathrow as he was going on a Princess cruise, his flight was canceled an because he did not give himself an extra day, he missed the boat and canceled the whole cruise. It's really important to have extra time prior to the trip. I'm remembering what happened to AlanS.

• Options

Do you even get all your money back of your cancel a cruise, wow

• Options

I don't know if my friend will get his money back being that he canceled the cruise, anyway he is trying.