A lot of you have mentioned reading and browsing the website from The Points Guy. which definitely has a wealth of information across the board relating to travel, flights, hotels, cruises, etc etc. I’ve learned a lot from some of the articles. I also downloaded the app a long time ago, and I was just wondering if any of you utilize or sign up for any of The Points Guy services? I am just too skeptical to share my credit card numbers, airline account numbers, etc in order for The Points Guy company to consolidate my points from my cards in order to utilize them in the best way possible with their algorithms for the best airfare price. I’m sure there’s a reason people do this and trust The Points Guy. I have never been good at this sort of thing, and whenever I choose a day I would like to fly, the points I’ve diligently and proudly accrued can’t be used for one reason or another. I do take advantage of my Marriott card with free hotel stays and have mastered the Marriott system but to surrender my credit cards numbers - I just don’t know. Your thoughts?