Flagging Old Posts

To the person who's being flagging my old posts, I really wish you'd get a new hobby. Flagging posts - some as old as 8 years - with the highly offensive information like answering someone's question about the weather or entertainment options on river cruises. Really??? And lest anyone think these were flagged when originally posted - no they weren't. How do I know?

1) Because there were no reaction flags before the 2019 forum redesign so any post earlier than that couldn't have been flagged then.
2) Because anytime a post receives a flag - Like, Lol, or Spam - it lists it in the persons log as it gets flagged. If you look at your list the first screen with be the most recent. Feel free to click on my forum name, then the Spam count and you'll see the most recently flagged posts regardless of when I originally posted them.

Nobody here - **including Tauck **- gives a darn about your opinion and silly attempts to shut people up or alter their behavior to suit you.

In case you've missed it, here is my new Avatar

Comments

• Here's another little known fact on reaction flags - you can only do one. If you've Liked or LOL'd a post you can't also flag it as Spam.