Options

Welcome to Tauck's Rhine Connoisseur: Montreux to Brussels - Southbound Forum

Welcome to Tauck's Rhine Connoisseur: Montreux to Brussels - Southbound Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Options

Emily,
    What hotel will you use if we extend our stay in Brussels?
    Thanks
    Hms

• Options

Howard, I would call Tauck about this.

• Options

Howard,Emily is part of the Tauck tech staff and doesn't really answer questions like this. Normally the website page for the tour would list pre or post tour stays but it looks like for Brussels it isn't listed yet. You'll need to call.Tauck. the agents might know the answer.

• Options

British, Claudia,
    Thanks. I wrote them but only got back an automated response (linking to their website) that didn’t have the information. I will call on Monday.
    Hms

• Options

howard_sandler - Since this is a new tour, the hotel details for pre and post tour days are still being negotiated. In the past Tauck has used Hotel Amigo in Brussels, but given the number of dates for this specific tour, they may have to find alternative accommodations to handle the number of guests. That is what I was told when I contacted them when the tour was first released. Regardless, I'm sure the hotel(s) will be lovely and centrally located as usual.

• Options

Ifnknfzk,
    Thanks for the info. I suspected that the newness of the tour was the reason. My wife and love Brussels and want to stay a few days extra at the end of the tour.
    Hms

• Options

My pleasure. We will be in Brussels for the first time this winter and are very much looking forward to it.

• Options

@howard_sandler My husband and I are booked on this cruise, departing Aug. 25 I think, and Tauck has given us the Steigenberger Wiltcher's hotel in Brussels for an extra night. The customer service agent on the phone mentioned a different hotel, but our written confirmation says the Steigenberger.