Sept 5 2023 small group tour

Comments

• Just got back from that tour. You’re going to love it!

• Thank you. Can’t wait. Did you have enough free time at Ashford Castle to have tea or wine tasting. I noticed other available option at some of the hotels such as archery and falconry. How was that arranged.

• We took the regular size tour in Jube. On the last day, we had the option of various activities. They included, falconry, archery, golf and the spa. I assume that the small group tour will offer the same options. The falconry was great. We chose which we preferred and the TD made the arrangements.

• What time in the am do you leave for the airport at the end of the trip? and where would it be better to extend the trip before or after?

• If I could only choose one or the other, it would be arrive early. Personally, I find the five hour time difference the hardest jet lag to overcome and these days with so many travel challenges it also builds in a safety net for any unexpected delays.

• Thank You. Now, I just have to decide on this year or next year.

• Plan on leaving the hotel in Kilkenny at least 3 hours before your flight. Its about an 11/2 hour drive plus security and customs which you go through in Ireland vs waiting until you arrive at your first US airport. I'd add time in Dublin whether at the beginning or the end. After the tour you could get Tauck to take you to a hotel in Dublin. Doesn't have to be their's but you would have to get to the airport on your own.

• Wow, are there still places for this year, it’s usually such a population tour.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file