Options

October 14 , 2023 Fellow travelers.

We are arriving a day early the morning of October 13th and would be happy to connect with other good walkers to possibly go to the Shoah Museum in the Marias district and Montmartre. Open to suggestions. We are staying at the Intercontinental Le Grande and have free time before the 4 p.m. departure on the 14th. . Karen and Bruce Denker

Comments

• Options

If you do go to the old Jewish section of Marias, stop at L'As Du Fallafel for one of their pita sandwiches. Order from the window then find a nearby bench to enjoy your lunch. They also sell Israeli wines. They are closed on the Sabbath. I have not been to the museum but have enjoyed the panoramic views of Paris from atop Montmartre. An exciting way to get up there is by taking the trolley. The concierge at the InterContinental can assist. Enjoy!

• Options

Denker, I would recommend you edit you post and take out your phone number. It is exposed to the entire cyber world. Too many bad things could happen if you leave it exposed.

• Options
    edited July 2023

To add on to JohnS's recommendation.

Denker - People can contact you via the Forum's private messaging system. It can be accessed by clicking on the 'Inbox' icon in the upper right corner of this page (the second icon from the left in the picture below, just to the right of the globe icon).

I sent you a private message to demonstrate the system to you. You should see an indication on your Inbox icon that indicates that you have a message.

• Options

Thank you for your input. I will remove my #.

• Options

I took a fabulous Jewish walking tour of the Marias district when I was in Paris this April. It ended at the Holocaust Museum, which is excellent. If you want more information, private message me. You will definitely do a lot of walking in Paris!

• Options

franlovestravel
    July 15
    . . . . You will definitely do a lot of walking in Paris!

Amen!! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file