Options

Laundry service available on the Northern Spain and Rioja Valley trip

We will be away 15 days and don't want to pack 15 days worth of clothes and underwear. On previous Tauck land tours our director arranged 24 hr turn around laundry service. Wondering if this is available on our upcoming Northern Spain trip.

Comments

• Options

I suggest speaking with your tour director if it is essential that you do laundry while traveling and do not wish to use the hotel's services. She/he might be willing to show you where to find a laundromat. The hotel concierge can also assist. We launder quick-drying undergarments in the hotel's sink and wear mix and match clothing to avoid having to do laundry.

The itinerary has changed somewhat since we took this trip. We thoroughly enjoyed it, however.

• Options

Just get it done at the hotels.

• Options

Took this tour last year. Most stops are 2 nights but there is at least one. Even with 2 nights by the time you get your bags, settle in, even using the hotel laundry can be tricky. Just be sure they can get your goods back in time. We too did a few items in the sink when needed. I don’t recall any offer of outside laundry services from the TD.

• Options

If you organize your laundry and have it ready as soon as you check into the next two day hotel, it should not be a problem. We will be taking this tour next year. But honestly it’s only a two week trip so you should only need to wash a few of your smalls. If it is a concern, then take more with you. One of the reasons I’m against taking too many ‘dressy clothes’ I want everything I take to be practical for the touring part of the tour, not a two hour dinner. More room in the suitcase for copious amount of underwear.😀

• Options
    milmil
    edited October 2023

They do have laundry mat in Spain with washer/dryer.. and also, dry cleaners