Options

tours before Tauck

We are coming in 3 days early for Tauck May 3rd trip. Anybody use a tour company they can recommend for wine tours. I think everything else is covered by Tauck. Anybody on this tour coming in early?

Comments

• Options

We traveled independently to Capetown after K&T. Among the tours we did was a full day winelands tour thru capefusiontours.com. Our guide was wonderful (Ryan Lawrence) - we used him for 2 other days of touring (Cape Peninsula and Cape Town Eats City Walking Tour & Constantia. Everything was geared to our interests. They had great suggestions about which vineyards to visit, where to have a lovely lunch and where to shop. I highly recommend this company.

• Options

Nancy,

Would like to have the name of the company?

Thank you!

• Options

Nancy has it in her post

• Options

British - Thank you!

• Options

email: info@capefusion.co.za

• Options

Second shout out for Cape Fusion Tours! They offer private tours at very reasonable prices. We had two fantastic tours with Pam (the owner) - everyone there is great! We did the Capetown Eats food tour one day and went to the Winelands the next. Pam tailored the tours to our interests. She is a wealth of knowledge and provided insightful, interesting cultural and historical context to the tour and Capetown/South Africa. I recommend going to Stellenbosch and having lunch on the terrace at Delaire Graff. The views from the terrace are spectacular!! Also the private wine tasting experiences were relaxing and memorable! Pam and her staff are very personable. We had a lot of fun!