England, Scotland and Wales June 29, 2014

My wife and I and two other couples will be on this tour. Any others want to say hello before the trip?

B and G

Comments

• edited April 2014
    Hi! We are the second couple (of three) with B & G! Hoping to hear from those going on the same tour! Perhaps our "Guide" may like to respond, as well! :D ArtsyJan
  • And we're couple #3. We're all really looking forward to this adventure. Like to meet some folks who'll be traveling with us.
  • And we're couple #3. We're all really looking forward to this adventure. Like to meet some folks who'll be traveling with us.
    I'm a Jersey Girl, from Marlboro, NJ, now living in Chapel Hill NC. We are looking forward to this trip.
    My husband and I are traveling on this trip. Looking forward to it. Jim and Mariea Noblitt
  • B and G wrote:
    My wife and I and two other couples will be on this tour. Any others want to say hello before the trip?

B and G

Hello. we are a couple from Chapel Hill, NC. Retired professor, (linguist) and I own a small consulting firm in higher education. Looking forward to meeting up on the May trip.
  • edited April 2014
    Take it from a Jersey Boy (Morris Plains + Holmdel), currently retired and living in E. NC (little Washington), you'll love this tour!

It was our first of what will hopefully be many Tauck tours- #2 to the Alps this June- in 56 days, 22 hours, 27 min., and 22 seconds, but who's counting? :) , #3 the Kenya / Tanzania Classic Safari in June 2015, #4 Classic Italy(?) , #5 Ireland(?), #6 Australia/New Zealand (?) . . . . . . . too many places to see, so little time.

If either Rachel or Ron

IMG_5515rrr.jpg

is your tour guide, please say "Hi" for me.

Alan_with_tape.JPG
  • Correct on the "time" thing.....life is like a roll of toilet paper; it goes faster at the end.
  • B and G wrote:

B and G

My wife and I will be with this group, arriving on June 28. Look forward to meeting others on this tour.

C & H
    Retired Tar Heels
  • Good to hear the great props on TAUCK and this tour. We're looking forward to meeting those who have posted!
    Bob and Gretchen
  • My husband & I are going to be joining you on the June 29th England, Scotland trip. This will be 3rd trip with Tauck. Looking forward to meeting you all very soon.

Roni

• Hi Jersey girl. Looking forward to visiting the Mother Ship (How do they celebrate July 4th?) and meeting all of you. Born in Teaneck, living in the Big Tomato (Sacramento). Spouse born in San Diego, raised in Kansas. Go Jayhawks!!
  • Hope you are joking about celebrating 4th July in Britain!
  • Sadly the two couples we planned to travel with on this tour have had to cancel because of illness. The weather forecasts indicate it will be cooler than we had expected. Packing layers. Looking forward to meeting you folks.
  • British wrote:
    Hope you are joking about celebrating 4th July in Britain!
    Um … probably not. But on the other hand, maybe they remind themselves that there are silver linings … ;))

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file