Options

hair dryers

This is our first river cruise do the rooms on the MS Grace supply hair dryers?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, all Tauck cruise ships have hair dryers. In fact, they don't want you to use your own or any other heated devices - curling irons, electric curlers, etc. even with adapters.

• Options
    Claudia:

How about makeup mirrors for my wife?
  • Options
    Don't think they'd have an issue with that. It's items specifically designed to heat up like those I mentioned or clothes irons (which you can check out from the front desk).

Actually the new ships have pretty good lighting in the bathrooms with special lights built into. They're described by the people from cruise critic who sailed on the first MS Inspire tour (same ship as the Grace). Link below to their review:

http://www.cruisereport.com/crReview.aspx?id=2739

If she's concerned they make some pretty nice travel mirrors - battery operated with LED lights. Has the advantage of not having to worry about where to find a plug. Think I'll add one to my christmas wish list.
  • Options
    drjoe11: We sailed on the MS Inspire, which is the sister ship to the MS Grace, last year. As Claudia Sails said there are special lights built in around the bathroom mirror; but also there is a small magnifying mirror that can be used to makeup the eyes. Worked great for me. This is a wonderful boat. You will have a terrific time and Tauck is the best!
  • Options
    I forgot to mention the cruisereport review had nice photos of the bathroom showing the lighted mirror but doesn't really show the magnifying part. Their website has 4 reviews of Tauck river cruises with lots of useful information and great photos. They just posted one of the MS Grace from May 2016.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file