Options

July 3rd Castle and Kings

Traveling from New Orleans with husband and 15 year old daughter. Any teenagers on the tour?

Comments

• Options
    Traveling from South FL with my wife and 10.5 year old daughter for the July 3rd Castle and Kings.
  • Options
    Hi Mandeville,

Right now there are 5 teenagers on your tour. Ages ranging from 14 to 17. Hope you have a great time!

-Kristen

• Options
    Hi Mandeville (Greetings from Lafayette, LA)

How was the sleeping arrangements for your party of three in London and Paris?

I am looking to go summer 2017, and my biggest concern is where will our 13 year old son sleep? He'll be adult size by then, and a cot seems small and cheap for the price.

Thanks
  • Options
    This thread is a year old so Mandeville may not be reading these.

Under the date/pricing page for this trip it specifies that children under 18 must have an adult in the room with them and that triples will have a rollaway bed or sofabed.

In our experience the 4-5 star hotels Taucks uses are very nice but the rooms are a bit tight.
  • Options
    I think 'cot' is likely to be a generic name for a twin size fold out sofa bed, or you may be lucky and have a twin bed in the room in addition to your full or queen size bed. I have never seen any comments about unsuitable size beds on the Bridges tours since I started looking at the forums regularly. If you are comcerned, then I would call Tauck and ask them, or better still, call the hotels and ask what they use.
  • Options
    We will have 2 teenage boys ages 14 & 17.
  • Options
    Traveling from Roswell GA. We have a 17 year old daughter and 13 year old son.
  • Options
    This topic began for a tour in 2015. Suggest you start a new thread to attract others on the tour
  • Options
    British wrote:
    This topic began for a tour in 2015. Suggest you start a new thread to attract others on the tour
    There already is another thread for the July 3, 2017 trip, and someone started a new thread for the same trip.
  • Options
    My nephew will be with us - he's 13!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file