Has anyone taken this new trip?

I would be interested to hear feedback.

Comments

• our friends just returned from this tour. They enjoyed it very much, but I have not had time to talk to her in detail about it, it was a lot of bus time but walking to. They were exhausted when they got home. It was their second Tauck tour.
  • Thank you British. If you hear any more from your friends about the trip let me know. I see a positive review has been posted.
  • edited May 2017
    I was with my girlfriend who just took this tour this morning. She had nothing but good things to say about the tour. The tour director was Laura, who she said was excellent. She particularly liked the tile museum, but I guess she might be biased since we both take pottery making classes. It was her second Tauck's tour. One of several new customers courtesy of our recommendation!
  • I'm glad that your girlfriend had nothing but good to say about this trip British. Thank you for all of your feedback.
  • Wondering if enough time in Lisbon. Says free late afternoons. Should I add extra day at the end?

• amyols,

Lisbon has much to offer. Yes, I would recommend adding another day, or two if you can.

• edited February 2022

Spammers were out in 2017. Please flag to make the posts go away.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file