Trip to Versailles

We are booked for the trip with a start date of July 27. My family is considering booking a tour to Versailles that will have us returning to the hotel at about 5:30 - 6:00 pm

When does the cocktail reception and arrival dinner actually start? I saw 5pm and then 6pm.

Comments

• edited July 2017
    You should have your spiral bound booklet detailed itinerary by now. That will have the correct and most up to date information.
  • My green books never have exact times for anything other than the same "your river cruise begins" or "ends" times listed in the general itinerary. (Just got back from 2 tours and spent time adding the times into my green books so I could pitch all the extra paperwork you get daily).

In this case, the web site says the cruise begins at 5pm. I'd read that as the reception starting then or pretty close to that time. Even if it's 6pm, you'll be cutting it close if you want time to shower, change clothes, etc. You're likely to be hot, sweaty from a day at Versailles and not dressed as you'd like for a reception at a pretty swanky hotel.
  • We are missing three luggage tags for my daughters. How do we get additional tags?
  • We are missing three luggage tags for my daughters. How do we get additional tags?
    Call Tauck and ask them to send you them, amd while you are at it, check you all have reservations!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file