Canyonlands May 14, 2018

We are 2 couples travelling on our First Tauck Tour from North Carolina. Anyone else out there joining us? My one question at the moment is should we have made dinner reservations at Grand Canyon? I see the lodge is fully booked and I also see reservations are highly recommended. Should have caught this sooner! Any hoot, looking forward to a fabulous trip :)

Comments

• Tauck will handle your dinner reservations
  • edited May 2018
    Since dinner is provided by Tauck "at your choice of restaurants on the canyon's rim at El Tovar, the Arizona Room or Bright Angel Café," you will likely be asked on Day 1 where and when you would like to eat dinner on Day 2. You might want to Google the options ahead of time so you will already have an idea which one you might like.
  • Go for the dining room at El Tovar...lovely and excellent food. One of the best National Park Lodge restaurants, with The Ahwahnee ( can’t bring myself to acknowledge the new name) being the very best!
  • We really enjoyed dining at El Tovar on our trip! I do agree it comes in second to the Ahwahnee, but it was quite good.
  • Thanks so much for the responses re: dinner at the Grand Canyon.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file