Any solo travelers on the May 18 - May 25 2019 Tuscany &Cinque Terre tour?

This is my first Tauck trip and I'm wondering if I'll be the only solo traveler on this tour.

There seems to be a lot of non scheduled time built into the trip... does the Tour Director make recommendations for things to do / restaurants to go to / etc during the unscheduled times?

Also, I'm flying into and out of Rome FCO. Does anyone have any recommendations for good, reliable private transfers from Rome to Florence at the beginning and then Sienna to Rome at the end?

Thanks!

Comments

• edited October 2018
    This is my first Tauck trip and I'm wondering if I'll be the only solo traveler on this tour.

There seems to be a lot of non scheduled time built into the trip... does the Tour Director make recommendations for things to do / restaurants to go to / etc during the unscheduled times?

Also, I'm flying into and out of Rome FCO. Does anyone have any recommendations for good, reliable private transfers from Rome to Florence at the beginning and then Sienna to Rome at the end?

Thanks!

DriverinItaly- Check them out on TripAdvisor. Contact them via email or toll free US phone number. They are based in Rome. Ask for Roberto Melaragno, president. We used them in Sorento for a day of touring the Naples area (car, driver, and guide), Capri (guide only), and Florence (to Pisa- driver only). We learned about them here on the forum from another satisfied customer (NDVB who doesn't visit anymore) who used them extensively.
  • Thank you so much for the information and the quick response - I appreciate it!
  • This is my first Tauck trip and I'm wondering if I'll be the only solo traveler on this tour.

Thanks!

Ciao Jennifer! I am going Solo on this tour and then onto another Tauck tour of Amali Coast and Capri....This is my first Tauck experience but my Sister has taken at least ten Tauck tours and recommends them highly. If you want to communicate directly my email is HeidiGifts@aol.com. Looking forward! Heidi
  • There are dangerous Spammers reading and using this forum. I suggest removing your email from here, Tauck don’t encourage it either.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file