Excursions to Valpaireso from Santiago - Essence of Latin America tour of March 13 2020

Does anyone have tips if we want to go to Valparaiso on the day the tour starts?
Need local tour addresses, etc.
Thanks
Bob and Bea Querido

Comments

• We did it just almost a year ago. Used a tour company recommended and arranged by the hotel's concierge. I don't recall its name, but it was 400 USD for 3 people (private tour). Do a search as this subject has come up several times in the past.

• Docrq, I was on this SA tour last January. I took a day trip to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar on the day the Tauck tour started. I prebooked the tour, using Tours by Locals. I explained my timing with the local guide and he arranged to leave a little earlier. Valparaiso is pretty cool and I was glad to fit it in my trip,

I have used this company a number of times when I arrive a day early or stay a day later on my Tauck tours. You can check them out on their website. The guides are all licensed tour guides.

• We have 2 1/2 extra days in Santiago. Do you have any additional suggestions? Has anyone used Viator for Valparaiso? Wendy

• We are arriving in Santiago on March 11 and will probably go to Valparaiso on March 12. Would you be interested to share a guide?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file