Welcome to Tauck’s Mediterranean Isles

Welcome to Tauck’s Mediterranean Isles Forum - Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• what are the chances that this trip will run this coming May?

• Slim and none (IMHO).

• edited January 2021

I’m putting our K&T in late June at about 70/30 in favor. We are on the August 22nd Mediterranean Isles which I put at around 90/10. I keep watching the ‘prices and availability’ column ... the April 10 K&T is still there. If it drops, then May trips are certainly in doubt. Our late June K&T is still sold out ... no one has quit. I think I will like this group if it goes. On our last trip we had the couple from hell from Malibu ... what a treat!?

We have three hours to get to the airport for our flight to Buenos Aires for our Antarctica trip. (Not)

• Does the Oct 12, 2022 trip have all Tauck passengers or is there a mix of French/Tauck guests?

• You will have to call Tauck about this or even go on the Ponant website to see if they offer the same date on the same boat. We have taken two Ponant tours with Tauck but they were all Tauck guests. If you find it is also Fremcj guests, what will you do with that information? I know what I would do…up my evening attire!

• Is there a pool on the ship/ Indoors or out? If outside is it too cool at the early part of Octpber?

• We did this trip October 2022. All the passengers were Tauck. There is a pool on deck outside. The weather was absolutely perfect in October.
    Enjoy!!! It’s a wonder trip!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file