Options

Ocean Road Tour Jan 23rd

We are on the Australia/New Zealand tour starting Jan 23rd. We are planning to do the Ocean Road Tour on Jan 23rd getting back to the Langham at approx. 4 pm. Anybody interested in joining us?
Pls respond to shaheerabieber@comcast.net
Shaheera & Chris Bieber

Comments

• Options

In future, it's probably not a good idea to publicly post your e-mail address. You can have people privately message you in the Tauck forums. To do this, click on the users name and then click on the message button on their profile page.

• Options

A month old post, but I wonder, in view of the fires, if ShaheeraBieber has given second thoughts about the Ocean Road Tour.

• Options

Alan, we just returned from Australia/New Zealand cruise with a different provider. We did the Ocean Road Tour from the Melbourne port (ten hours RT). While we did experience haze and smell of smoke, it did not affect the drive nor the beauty of the Ocean Road. I know that things can change rapidly down there but we are very glad we did this and the businesses that we stopped at certainly appreciated our being there as well.

• Options

I am doing the Reverse Great Ocean Road tour with Hit the Road tours on January 22. Got an Australian Open ticket for January 23. Looks like we are on this itinerary together.

• Options

Jill - Did you notice that the posts above yours are two years old?

• Options

Yes just saw that and thanks. Major oopsie!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file