HAPPY NEW YEAR...BYE BYE 2021!!!

edited December 2021 in General

Well I posted this last year and instead of a new thread I will just resurrect this one. The sentiment is certainly the same.

Comments

• Good riddance 2020!

• But you are wearing clothes?

• Sam - You're dressed like it's cold. What is it - 80F?

• Onward to 2021 vaccinations and safe travels🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞

• BKMD

48 at photo time (5pm). It was 30 when I did my morning walk at 6am.

AlanS

Thank your lucky stars that I'm wearing clothes

kfnknfzk

When I walk in the national forest, which is where I do my morning walks, I always mask up. In my neighborhood there are so few people outside that I simply cross the street if I approach any other people.

AshvEd

You may win the 2020 Tauck Photo Contest with your picture!

• How about this. Sam, do you recognize this swimsuit? Wish I could go somewhere to swim in it where I won’t be photographed and published. Or maybe you would like to see MR. B in his speedos. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Happy New Year everyone, it’s good to laugh!

• This video pretty much sums up our journey during this past year. Hoping that 2021 is a smother ride.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWLHbeAmn6U&ab_channel=StormShadow

• British, your photos just reminded me of rewatching an episode of Murder in Paradise and the DI having to explain to a local what "budgie smugglers" were.

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Happy belated New Year everyone !!!!! British love your swinsuits. :D

• Gladys, love your vaccine more!

• Happy New Year. Be safe; travels or no travels!

• Happy New Year.
    We are just about to enjoy Coq au Vin with English champagne which is supposed to be wonderful since global warming made grape growing more possible in England.

• Well for me it will be early to bed, . . . . and late to rise. :D

• Smiling Sam
    I took my suitcases outside! I have a glass of water inside the house to pick up all the GuGu left from 2021 and will toss out as we turn 2022. Also, I'm wearing a yellow undi for lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to pay Tauck and last! I have a bottle of Don. chilling!
    for now I'm watching my Fav. couple Andy Cohen & Anderson Cooper. New Years Celebration

• edited January 2022

https://jibjab.com/view/make/celebration_male/b7d40604-b931-402d-a2a9-c77fb35f0127

A funny, hopefully, HNY, starring SmilingSam. πŸ˜€ have sound on when you play.

• Happy New Year Blessings to all!!! πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽ‰

• Anderson Cooper is an American broadcast journalist. He is the primary anchor of the CNN news broadcast show Anderson Cooper 360Β°. In addition to his duties at CNN, Cooper serves as a correspondent for 60 Minutes on CBS. He is the son of Gloria Vanderbilt.

• I'm not sure if Sealord was kidding or just being Sealord. I suspect he has a poster of Tucker Carlson somewhere in his house.

• Sealord, he's Gloria Vanderbilt's son.

We had a storm blow in last night so NY Eve was homemade pizza and watching an old favorite DVD "Who's Killing the Great Chefs of Europe".