Options

Passports

I am still hoping for international travel before next year. Just wanted to give folks a heads up that it took slightly more than three months to get our U.S. passports renewed. We received them today, and had not requested expedited processing.

Comments

• Options

When we renewed our passports last year, our travel agent strongly suggested paying for the expedited service. It was before the pandemic but she felt the same way about risking a slow renewal with the documents out of our hands too long. Our renewal went very quickly.

• Options

I always use expedited service. I hate to be without my passport!

• Options

Another reminder. Once you have your new passport, update your Global Entry account with the new information.
    In addition, I just renewed my driver's license, and updated that information with the Global Entry account.

• Options

Lotusgirl - Thank you so much for reminding me to update my Global Entry with my new passport details. Really appreciate it!

Noreen

• Options

Just renewed my Global entry;was very surprised it took only a few days and I had an email to check my status.I had my new card also within a week.