Welcome to Tauck’s In Freedom's Footsteps: Philadelphia to Washington Forum

Welcome to Tauck’s In Freedom's Footsteps: Philadelphia to Washington Forum- Find the answers to your trip questions, answer questions posted by fellow travelers, plus share your Tauck experiences and stories. Stop by often and join in on the discussions.

Comments

• Is there a recommended reading list for this trip? thank you, Denice from Alaska

• Tauck no longer maintains a reading list for tours.

• Where are the links to the Ken Burns tour vignettes? The tour brochure said they are located in the Guest Connect section of the website, but I don't know where that section is.

• I believe Guest Connect is now called "My Account," but is different and doesn't have what you are looking for.

• I have never found the Ken Burns vignettes that wonderful and on recent tours, after the tours, a few weeks later, we have received a DVD or collection of DVDs from Tauck that were relevant to the tour, such examples as the Vietnam War, or Planet Earth.
    We live in the Philly suburbs so if you need any tips or recommendations, please private message me. We were last in the city for the first time a few weeks ago, stayed overnight, we generally do that once or twice a year. ( We would normally see maybe ten or more theatre production a year there too, sadly not recently).Then we went just a couple of weeks later taking our grandson to the Philly Museum of Art which kept him enthralled for three hours. Then we took him to the very top of the new Comcast Building which is now a Four Seasons hotel bar, the tallest building in the city now. Believe it or not, you have to make reservations for their, even in the daytime. That part of the trip was a surprise and he loved it. You go up in a glass elevator on the outside of the building, the views are wonderful. We next plan to go to the city in October to see Hamilton, we will stay in the city two nights, eat a couple of great dinners and head to some museums that we haven’t been to for a while. I have a couple of favorite stores there too, otherwise we have the huge King of Prussia mall.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file