Options

June 10-17, 2022

We are bringing our two 15 year old sons - any other teenagers out there on this trip? Can't wait!

Comments

• Options

We are bringing our 15 year old grandson on
    the June 15th trip. Too bad we aren't on the
    same tour dates. Have a safe and wonderful
    time and please share with the forum anything
    about the trip that you can. Thank you.

• Options
    edited May 2022

Hi DReynolds, we will be on this trip as well. We are traveling with a 15-year-old granddaughter and her cousin (also a girl) who just turned 13. We get to Rome a day early (the 9th) so it would be nice to meet up if you are in early. Sandman

• Options

Hello from Florida. We are traveling on the June 10-17 trip with our 14 year old son and 12 year old daughter. We did Castles & Kings 4 years ago and are excited for another Tauck trip!

• Options

Hi michdickson, our group of four are all from South Florida. As I mentioned in my previous post, we are traveling with two girl grandkids, 15 and 13. Sound like we have the start of a good group of kids. Not sure how many will be on this tour with still has availability for parties of 2 and 3, Let me know if you are getting to Rome on the 9th, the day before the start. Sandman

• Options

Looks like the children have friends already--and hopefully the adults! The forum typically does not hear about Bridges tours insofar as detailed reviews, so please post your experiences if you can. Enjoy!

• Options

Hi kfnknfzk, not sure if you are doing this tour, but I follow and post frequently on the forum, I will post comments as the tour progresses. Sandman

• Options

Thank you sandman. Will be looking forward to what you have to say.
    Sounds like you have a good group for the children. So happy for all of you.
    Enjoy and safe travels.

• Options

Sandman, we will be arriving late afternoon on the 9th.

• Options

Michdickson, look forward to meeting up on the 9th. We are flying to Rome from London, so we all may be picked up by Tauck at the same time. Sounds like your kids are a good match for our 15 and 13-year-old. Sandman

• Options

Sandman- funnily enough, we are also flying to Rome from London.

• Options

michdickson, we are on British Air # 560 at 12:15 to Rome. Could be on the same flight as you. BTW, has anyone received Tauck backpacks for the kids on the trip? I saw someone on the June 3rd trip say they got them last week.

• Options

We are on the June 15 th trip and our grandson got a backpack and water bottle and (I think) a deck of cards

• Options

Thanks, Jowell; we are on the trip a week before yours and have received nothing yet. Sandman

• Options

We begin this trip on June 17. Been trying to go since June 2020. Six of us. 4 adults and granddaughters 18 & 16. They received backpacks 2 days ago. Looks like most on this post are traveling before us. Hope you will share your experiences before we depart.

• Options

What do the backpacks look like, size, any photos? Wondering since we have a Bridges tour next year

• Options

Hi British. This is what backpack looks like now
    file:///var/mobile/Library/SMS/Attachments/cf/15/3CC6C122-7D15-4820-8135-A4392ACD80F7/IMG_4034.heic
    Don’t know what it will look like in a year😊😊

• Options

Sorry looks like photo didn’t come through. I’ll try another way

• Options

Sandman- same flight! We received our backpacks two days ago.

• Options

• Options

Jowell, thank you so much, that is very helpful! I’ll show the photo to my grandchildren, they have to wait an entire year before we take our tour. Everyone is excited and this will be a trial tour before we book the Tauck Bridges AFRICA the follow year.

• Options

You’re welcome. Safe travels.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file